Micro switches MS 306-363
Micro switches are the basic element for switching of the electric current in the circuits.
Micro switches of the family MS 360-363 are intended for household appliances. Snap-acting mechanism containing the copper beryllium spring ensures accurate repeatability at the defined switching point. Most frequent application is switching of inductive or resistive loadings in AC and DC circuits.
Low voltage version consists of gold plated contact to ensure high reliability.
Micro switches MS 360-363 have the following basic technical characteristics:
- operating: basic version, version with lever, version with
- switching diagram: normally closed, normally opened,
- type of connector: 6,3 x 0,8 mm
- switching capacity: 16(4)A / 250V ~ ; 10(3)A / 250V ~ ;
5(2)A / 250V ~
- operating temperature: T 125
- the distance between connectors: smaller than 3mm
- minimal life endurance: 100 000 cycles
Trg Tigrovcev 4,
Tel.: 05 38 11 072
Fax.: 05 38 11 073
CopyRight © Emvetron d.o.o., Vse pravice pridržane.
Izdelava spletnih strani: Editor Studios