Gas igniter is an essential component in the gas cookers, ovens and gas water heaters.
Gas igniter are high-voltage transformers that provide high voltage pulses which are transferred to spark plugs and generate sparks for gas ignition. They are used in cooking ranges, ovens and gas water heaters for central heating.
The main families and models of gas igniters are as follows: 120, 250, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 860, 870, 900, 1000 and 2000. Because they are designed for different purposes, the models are of different forms and technical characteristics.
The basic technical characteristics of gas igniters are:
- mounting: snap-in fixing, with screws
- shape: depending on the model
- number of sparks: 1 to 8
- EMC: with or without the filter
- connection voltage: 220-240V ~, 110V ~; 9VDC, 1.5 VDC
- output voltage: more than 10KV
- low-voltage electrical connection: 6.3 x 0.8 mm
- high-voltage electrical connection: 2.8 x 0.8 mm
- maximum distance for sparking: 5mm
- standard rate of sparking: 2,5-4 Hz at 230V ~
- ambient temperature: T120
Additional options for gas lighters:
- supply: the possibility of power supply with battery
- integration: available integrated version of gas igniter
Gas igniter comply with requirements of standards EN60335-1 and EN60335-2-102 and in accordance with the EMC directive - EN55014.
Trg Tigrovcev 4,
Tel.: 05 38 11 072
Fax.: 05 38 11 073
CopyRight © Emvetron d.o.o., Vse pravice pridržane.
Izdelava spletnih strani: Editor Studios