Hotplate is heating body, which is used for cooking.
Hotplates are used in cooking appliances. They are acting on the basis of the resistive heating wire, which is transmitted to the housing. Standard dimensions of hotplates have diameters 145 and 180 mm. Diameters 80, 115 and 220 mm and square plate shape 300 x 300 mm for professional appliances also available.
The basic technical characteristics of hotplates are:
- connection: the screw-type clip, for 6.3 mm connectors
- connecting voltage: 250V ~, 110V ~, 380V ~
- coating: enamel
- decorative ring dimension: 8, 10 mm
Other possible variants of hotplates are:
- power: depends on the diameter and type of plates.
Standard versions are:
* Standard diam. 145 mm, 250V ~, 1000 W
* Express diam. 145 mm, 250V ~, 1500 W
* Standard diam. 180 mm, 250V ~, 1500 W
* Express diam. 180 mm, 250V ~, 2000 W
- termoprotector: used in the rapid oz. express plates for
protection against overheating
The hotplates are VDE approved.
Trg Tigrovcev 4,
Tel.: 05 38 11 072
Fax.: 05 38 11 073
CopyRight © Emvetron d.o.o., Vse pravice pridržane.
Izdelava spletnih strani: Editor Studios