Thermal cut-outs are safety electro-mechanical components for single-use, which protect devices against overheating.
Thermal cut-outs are used for protection of household and heating appliances against overheating.
Acting on the basis of melting fuse which interrupts the circuit at certain temperature after this the thermal cut-out has to be replaced.
Basic family of safety limiter is TV 433.
The basic technical characteristics of the family safety limiter TV 433 are:
- electric diagram: single-pole
- rating: 10A / 250 V ~ or 16A / 250 V ~
- standard cut-off temperatures: 72 dgr.C; 77 dgr.C;
84 dgr.C; 93 dgr.C; 98 dgr.C; 104 dgr.C; 110 dgr.C;
117 dgr.C; 121 dgr.C; 128 dgr.C
- tolerance: - 4 dgr.C
- protection of melting fuse: with epoxy glue and plastic
housing or protective sleeve
Other variable characteristics of safety limiters are:
- plastic housing: shape A (6 x 8 x 36 mm); shape B
( 6 x 8 x 38 mm with limited edge )
- length, colour, type and wire size: by customer
- connectors: by customer requirement
Safety limiters are VDE approved.
Trg Tigrovcev 4,
Tel.: 05 38 11 072
Fax.: 05 38 11 073
CopyRight © Emvetron d.o.o., Vse pravice pridržane.
Izdelava spletnih strani: Editor Studios