Capillary thermostat is one of the basic components for temperature regulation.
Capillary thermostats are intended to control temperature in most kinds of household appliances like: washing machines, ovens, freezers and heating technology – water heating, boiler for central heating etc. Operation is based on thermal expansion of liquid in closed system made of membranes, capillary and bulb. Length of capillary shape of the bulb and material (Cu or stainless steel) of capillary system are chosen in accordance with the application.
The basic family of capillary thermostat is KT 165.
Capillary thermostat KT 165
The basic technical characteristics of capillary thermostats KT 165:
- operating and setting the temperature: with the rotation
of the spindle
- switching diagram: micro switch – single-pole off or
- switching capacity: 16(4)A / 250 V ~
- minimal life endurance: 100 000 cycles
- basic operating temperature: 0 - 90 dgr.C ;
50 – 320 dgr.C
- temperature difference: 3 – 10 dgr.C
- operating temperature: T85 ; T140
- connectors: 6,3 x 0,8 mm
- mounting: with screws M4 at distance 28 mm
Other variable features in the models of capillary thermostats are:
- material of probe: Cu; stainless steel
- bulb diameter: diam. 3, 6, 15, 23,5
- maximal temperature of bulb: 10% from temperature
- regulation angle: 180, 200, 225, 260, 310, 315 degrees
- material of capillary: Cu, stainless steel
- length of capillary: 500 – 2000 mm
- protection of capillary: PVC, silicone
- spindle length: 18, 23, …
Thermostats are VDE approved.
Trg Tigrovcev 4,
Tel.: 05 38 11 072
Fax.: 05 38 11 073
CopyRight © Emvetron d.o.o., Vse pravice pridržane.
Izdelava spletnih strani: Editor Studios